Invest in yourself, body, mind and soul. The practice of yoga is adaptable and it works!
A Private Lesson is a wonderful option for those students who find that a weekly class simply is not enough to meet their specific needs.
A Private Lesson is particularly helpful if:
1. You are new to yoga and have some particular injuries or limitations you would like to know how to address before attending a general class.
2. You are attending classes regularly yet you have some needs that can not be addressed in group classes.
3. You have an injury or condition that requires specific adaptive poses or limits the number of poses you can practice. A private lesson will help you find a safe routine you can practice at home to improve and/or manage your current condition.
4. You are interested in customized guidance to relieve stress, and balance your lifestyle by developing your home practice.
Our instructors for private classes, with rates, contact info and special offerings.
Lillah Schwartz, Senior Instructor at Lighten Up
The practice of yoga is adaptable and it works! You can retain all the information you receive in your private session. How? It’s easy! Lillah will film the session and present you with a DVD to take home. All you have to do is watch and practice! Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Session with Lillah consists of...
• 15 minute interview • One hour of instruction and filming • Your personalized yoga DVD for your home study and practice
• Customize Your Home Practice • Find Lasting Relief from Muscular Aches and Pains
• Increase your Strength and Endurance • Deeply Rest and Rejuvenate
• Claim Optimal Health and Vitality
Invest in your mind, body and soul. Lillah is here to support you in discovering the best yogic practices to meet your personal goals for health and well-being. Whether you wish to move your yoga practice to the next level or require Adaptive Therapeutic Yoga for pain releif and deeper healing, Lillah's insight will be a vital contribution to your journey.
• $108 per session • Book 3 sessions for 10% savings
• Sessions for Two persons- 90 minutes $158 • Privates available via Skype
For a more specific list of her Therapeutic Offerings, Click Here.
Schedule by calling the studio - 828.254.7756 9am - 3pm M - F.
Jennifer Soule, PT -
Offers private lessons at $65 per hour.
Please contact Jennifer at 828-230-5517 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mili Perez -
Offers private lessons at $65 per hour and a sliding scale...
Please contact Mili at 828.215.5656 or email@example.com
Kim Drye -
Offer private lessons at $65 per hour. Learn more about Kim at her website:
herenowyoga.com. You may also contact Kim at 802-881-6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your session, Kim will work with any questions you have regarding your yoga practice and will help to develop a personal sequence, tailored to your individual needs and goals.
"Healing your body is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos"-Thich Nhat Hanh